Integrated Technology Company with a ‘Can Do’ attitude – this is what defines us.
Who works with us
Our client base is extensive and varied. When it comes to integrating technology into a home or business, Trusted Technology can work with the property owners themselves, or any number of professionals that may be involved in a project.
Developers and Main Contractors find working with us highly effective as they only have one point of contact to liaise with across all the technology requirements for the project.
As CEDIA members, we can deliver the CPD course on integrated technology to architects, which is a great insight into the very latest emerging integrated technology and can aid architects in assigning the correct products to their projects.
Interior designers share our dislike for seeing technology on display so enjoy collaborating with us to get the maximum aesthetic effect for the client.
How we work
Trusted Technology prides itself on transparency, clear communication and hitting deadlines for each and every project we undertake. We don’t aim to meet your expectations—we aim to exceed them.
Throughout our years of experience, we have defined a process that ensures this level of service.
- Initial contact: we love customers to come to our Experience Centre in Nottingham to experience the Trusted Technology magic for themselves, but this isn’t always possible. However you make contact, you will receive the same level of impeccable service.
- Initial design: following the survey, we put together initial designs, giving us the ability to generate an initial proposal for you.
- Free survey: the initial survey is completely free. This is your chance to meet us and for us to fully understand your project. We don’t think we should charge for that.
- Shake hands: once you’re happy, we agree timescales and sign the paperwork. You will be introduced to your dedicated project manager who will be your one point of contact throughout the whole journey.
- Delivering: your project manager works with our engineers to ensure each part of the installation runs smoothly. Regular onsite meetings are held to ensure you are constantly in the loop.
- Handover: the exciting part—we hand over so you can get your hands on the technology! Your project manager makes sure you know exactly how your integrated technology package works. You will be given full operational documentation and links to educational videos on how to use it.
- EXPERIENCE AMAZING: we leave you to feel the full benefit of your new technology and check in with you 3–4 weeks after installation. We’ll come to your home or business and make any tweaks you might need.
Trusted Technology spends time creating lasting relationships with our customers because we hope to work with you for many years to come.
Integrated technology needs maintaining like any other equipment in your property. Many of our customers take advantage of our aftercare plans, which offer preventative maintenance each and every quarter, along with technical support on the end of the phone whenever you need it. With your permission, our team can also monitor your technology remotely and head off any potential issues before you even notice them.
Click through to our aftercare page and read more about how your can Trust us.
Whether you are a property owner or property professional, contact our friendly team today to get the guidance you need.