We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our Award-Winning team.
Trusted Technology provide enjoyment, comfort and safety through technology. From consultation to design, planning and installation, our dedicated in-house team combine industry leading expertise with the latest proven products to put technology at the heart of luxury homes and commercial settings. Trusted Technology are the integrated technology specialists.
The role will involve the direct management of our directly employed installation engineers ensuring our team are delivering class leading installations each and every time.
You will also be responsible for ensuring all area’s of the business are working in unison, ensuring complete cohesiveness and industry leading experience for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 year’s experience within the integrated technology sector and familiar with CEDIA and AVIXA standards and used to working to ISO 9001 standards.
We are a paperless business so important the successful person has used industry software in their previous roles especially D Tools.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be the direct point of contact for projects from both Engineers and Clients, typical installations the company fulfils include within both the residential and commercial sector:
- Home Theatre – Design and Build
- Home Automation
- Intruder Alarms
- Heating Controls
- Lighting – Lutron / DMX
- Electrical Installations
- Background and Foreground Music
- Access Control
You will be supported by our Design Consultant and Technical Manager on a daily business and report to the Operations Manager and day to day responsibilities will include:
- Project Managing between 15 and 20 live installations
- Handover of Projects to Client
- Managing Clients expectations through installation journey
- Managing a team of 6 Engineers
- Working with internal Technical Manager and Design Consultant on tenders
- Tool Box talks on technical and safety matters
- Creation and Costing of bill of materials
- Ordering of stock through our finance team
- Reporting on profitability of projects to Managing Director
- On Site mentoring and quality inspection of installations
Qualifications and Skills
Critical Skills for this role include:
- Exceptional Man Manager
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Eye for absolute attention to detail
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude
- Passionate about our industry
Qualification’s which would be an advantage to hold but not critical:
- Prince 2
- ESC – T
- ESC – N
- ESC – D
- CTS – D
- CTS – I
- C&G 2394
- CAD / Visio
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company in and industry that is growing dramatically year on year.
In return for these skills we can offer a very competitive package including:
- Profit Share ensuring you are rewarded for the success of the business
- Company Vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
- Drivers Licence
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com