We are looking for an exceptional Data Administrator to join our Award-Winning team.
Trusted Technology provide enjoyment, comfort and safety through technology. From consultation to design, planning and installation, our dedicated in-house team combine industry leading expertise with the latest proven products to put technology at the heart of luxury homes and commercial settings. Trusted Technology are the integrated technology specialists.
The role will be an amazing opportunity to start your career in the world of integrated technology at a very dynamic and fast growing company.
Typical technologies you will be involved with include:
- Home Theatre – Design and Build
- Home Automation
- Intruder Alarms
- Heating Controls
- Lighting – Lutron / DMX
- Electrical Installations
- Data Networks
- Background and Foreground Music
- Access Control
- You will be involved in the following activities:
- Creating products in our own design software – D Tools
- Designing systems using Visio / AutoCAD
- Maintaining D Tools database
Critical Skills for this role include:
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude
- Passionate about integrated technology
Qualification’s which would be an advantage to hold but not critical:
- CAD / Visio
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company in an industry that is growing dramatically year on year.
This is a full time role with an annual salary of £16,000 per annum
To apply for the role please send a covering letter with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org