Through continued growth, we are now looking for a passionate Project Coordinator to improve our team.
As a company, we deal with 20-30 live projects each week from something as simple as installing a TV on a client’s wall to refitting an entire Nightclub.
The key attribute we are looking for is a can-do attitude and someone who loves a challenge and comfortable talking with clients and suppliers on a daily basis.
The role will be primarily office-based however from time to time you may need to visit the site with our team and for these instances, a company vehicle will be provided.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Ordering of stock for projects
- Ensuring our database of products is constantly updated with latest prices and specifications
- Delivering of stock to on-site Engineers
- Control of RMA process within the business
- Tracking all assets and products we install through our CRM
- Chasing couriers/suppliers on updates on stock
- Assisting where required our Engineering team on site
- Stocktaking warehouse
- Controlling Min / Max process for stock
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000-£26,000 per year
If you’re interested in the role please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org