We are looking for the very best System Integrator to join our Award-Winning team.
Based in Nottingham we design, install and support technology systems primarily in the prime residential sector.
Typical installations will be full home control of AV, Security, Climate control and Lighting in some of the most incredible homes in the UK.
Whilst 90% of our work will be within 1 hour commute of Nottingham, we do occasionally through reputation get asked to travel farther afield.
The ideal candidate will live no more than 45 minutes from our offices in Nottingham and have a minimum of 5 years within the Custom Install sector either as an Engineer or Senior Engineer.
The role will be varied as our technology portfolio is however the idea candidate will have an unerring ability to quickly pick up new software techniques and always have an open mind.
- Mentoring Junior Engineers
- Handover of projects to client
- Escalated Support Issues
- On Site management of projects
- Telephone support to Engineers
- Assisting from a technical level with our design team
- Attending pre start meetings
- Recognised IT qualification
- Control4 Programming level 1,2 and 3
- Crestron 101, 201
- Lutron programming
- KNX qualified
- City & Guilds 2391
- SMAART Level 1 certified
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£42,500.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday