We are looking for an experienced CAD Technician to join our award-winning team.
Trusted Technology provide enjoyment, comfort and safety through technology. From consultation to design, planning and installation, our dedicated in-house team combine industry leading expertise with the latest proven products to put technology at the heart of luxury homes and commercial settings. Trusted Technology are the integrated technology specialists.
The role will be office based delivering detailed drawings for our clients and operations team to fully understand and follow in order to deliver amazing installations.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 year’s experience working with Computer Aided Design software.
Responsibilities and Duties
Designing technology systems including:
- Home Theatre – Design and Build
- Home Automation
- Intruder Alarms
- Heating Controls
- Lighting – Lutron / DMX
- Electrical Installations
- Background and Foreground Music
- Access Control
You will be supported by our Technical Manager on a daily business and report to the Operations Manager and day to day responsibilities will include:
- Creating designs CAD designs for between 5 and 10 projects per week
- Some projects will also require renders helping clients fully understand our creations
- Creating as fitted drawings for handover documents for clients
Qualifications and Skills
Critical Skills for this role include:
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Eye for absolute attention to detail
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude
- Passionate about technology
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company in and industry that is growing dramatically year on year.
In return for these skills we can offer a very competitive package including:
Profit Share ensuring you are rewarded for the success of the business
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com